Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bako National Park.


 Bako National Park, its such an astonishing experience for me.
Exploring the awesomeness of nature with my long lost ex-classmate. Some of the readers be might surprise if I tell you Im only using my mobile phone here. The photo were taken before my 60D appear in my life.

One of my favourite photo of the day. 
When using mobile phone C510, I cant control the aperture like slr does. How did I got the gaussian blur there? Photoshop for sure. Love the temperature that I applied here, its just right. Remind me of cuti-cuti Malaysia poster, especially Kelly chatting with some tourist from London.

The trademark of Bako National Park.   

Kelly on the left with Lomo, Emily with sony slr, below, Ivy with canon 550d.
Yep, that's all of us.

 After the boat, we traveled about 1km to the shore.


My favourite picture of the day. 
After reaching the shore, I'm quickly mesmerize by the view of the Legendary Mount Santubong. 
I managed to took some quite staggering photo using only my Sony C510 phone. 

"An amateur worry about equipment,  professionals worry about money, 
while masters worry about the light"  while I'm still learning, worry about time, just kidding. n_n
Thank you.

2 comments: