Monday, July 8, 2013

Bidayuh Traditional Costume


Without any preparation suddenly she wore her Bidayuh dress, we went out and took some photo. Its been a while since I took any outdoor portrait.

Natural, what I want to achieve. Therefore I rarely ask her how to pose, I want  to captured her in a natural state. 




 Shoot during the golden hour, 5.30pm the sun sets at the back of her head, and shine her hair gold in colour.
 The place, the weather and the light was just the way I like. Not too bright and not too dim. The model with her Bidayuh traditional dress is just awesome.

Lastly, my favourite picture of all. Thanks for her that I could photograph outdoor again, its been a while. Congrats to her 2nd runer up for Miss Ethnic borneo 2013, Miss Elssey Lessianna Richard.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete